In Crisis Now?


It is impossible for me to offer crisis help as a distinct service, though some latitude is gladly offered to existing customers subject to availability.

We regret we are unable to advise on medical matters


IF IN CRISIS NOW (such as feeling suicidal)

In the UK: Go directly to your local A & E department, contact The Samaritans (website) or their free phone number 116 123,  contact your GP’s Emergency Service, dial 999 or speak to NHS  ‘111’ service.
In other parts of the world contact or dial 911.

UK Children who need help right now should ring 999 or TELEPHONE ONLY to Childline on 0800 1111. It’s free and does not show up on the phone bill. Your computer does show where you go in the history section of the browser but if that’s not important you can leave my website and go to theirs by clicking here. Children in the United States should ring 911



Comments are closed.